Are you a Brisbane based company looking for an outdoor volunteering opportunity?
Together with your colleagues, you can restore a critical section of Enoggera, Fish or Ithaca Creeks in Brisbane’s inner West.
All SOWN Corporate groups work in the suburbs of Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon, Newmarket and Enoggera.
Volunteers will help with a range of outdoor tasks: weed removal, mulching, planting and bushland regeneration.
SOWN will provide all tools, herbicide and equipment and provide instruction in the safe use of these on site.
– Reminding staff they belong to a company with a strong sense of social responsibility
– Demonstrating your company’s sustainable environment responsibility
– Strengthening trust and loyalty among staff and customers
– Hands on team building activities for office bound staff
– Aligning your business with a good cause
– To provide a hands-on activity for corporate volunteers that leads the enhancement of Brisbane’s urban bushland and riparian areas.
– To provide an atmosphere of team building and staff development
– To set up an opportunity for organisations to reduce their carbon footprint.
– To harness corporations to create wildlife corridors linking key biodiversity areas in Brisbane.
– To enhance partnerships with community organisations.
– To make a real difference
– Wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty – preferably long pants and a long sleeved shirt
– Wear covered shoes
– Bring a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent
– Bring water for the day
In the suburbs of Ashgrove, the Gap, Bardon, Newmarket and Enoggera – QLD.
You may also directly write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. 0423 763 361