Give your employees the gift of insight and compassion – and a few new skills – with a corporate volunteering day at Dignity. Your people come on to one of Dignity’s properties for the day as volunteers. They might spend the day making up clothing or toiletry packs or doing some property maintenance.
Dignity is a charity that provides temporary accommodation to those in crisis situations.
Volunteers may help with:
– Clothing and Toiletry packs
– Cooking meals
– Toiletry packing
– Spring cleaning of houses/ thorough inventory of crockery and cutlery
– Gardening/ Painting
– Flat packing
– Baby packs put together
– Christmas hampers and presents wrapped
It can be a range of things, depending on what needs to be done at the time. Please contact Dignity for more information.
Volunteers are asked to wear:
– T-shirts/shirts with non-offensive logos
– Long pants or shorts
– Fully enclosed shoes with non-slip soles (please do not wear thongs or high heels)
– Please do not wear loose clothing
Clothing should reflect the nature of the task, volunteers are required to wear appropriate clothing, including personal protective equipment as required.
Please bring a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle.
Please note: With no exceptions, consumption or storage of alcohol and/or illegal substances on Dignity sites is not permitted.
As these are secure addresses, information will be provided closer to the confirmed date.
Ph. 1300 332 334