Are you looking for a meaningful way to engage your team while helping animals?
RPSCA Darwin offers corporate volunteering days, where your team can come and assist with projects or general tasks together.
Examples of activities you might find yourself doing include, but aren’t limited to:
– Painting kennels or buildings or facilities.
– Building enrichment items such as jumps, sniffing items or toys.
– Giving attention and socialisation to the cats.
– Helping move or prepare materials.
– If your team have special skills that they would like to use to help the animals (e.g. building, administration, health and safety etc.) please do let us know.
Due to health and safety reasons, walking dogs is only a limited component of the day since it requires a lot of training to do without supervision. Instead, you help the animals by improving their shelter.
You may directly write to email@example.com
Ph. 08 8984 3795