About the opportunity
Get your staff involved and choose a location that they would like to see cleaned up.
Register a site and nominate a supervisor.
Clean Up Australia will supply you with a starter kit which includes:
– 25 bags
– 10 pairs of gloves
– 1 supervisor’s vest
– 1 sharps container
Each person needs to bring a pair of sturdy gloves, similar to what you would use for gardening.
If more than 10 volunteers, extra gloves will need to be brought.
Why Clean Up Australia?
A Business Clean Up is a great way to:
- – Make a difference by helping deliver lasting environmental change.
- – Be seen supporting your community in its attempt to clean up Australia.
- – Increase team cohesion via a low-cost team building exercise.
- – Fulfill your corporate social responsibilities.
- – Participating in a Clean Up as a business need not take long.
- – Get your staff involved and choose a location that they would like to see cleaned up.
- – Register a site and nominate a supervisor.
- – Spent two hours at that site (or longer if you would like) on a day that suits you and feel proud that you have made a difference.
- – Send through your rubbish report.
Cost is $150 +GST per clean up site.
Aus-wide, pick a location.
Ph. 1800 282 329