Good360 is a matchmaker, helping repurpose brand new goods by directing them to the Australians who need them most.
The volunteer program offers employees from small through to large businesses the opportunity to experience a day in the Good360 warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney.
A typical day:
Tour the warehouse and witness the scale of donated goods from the wonderful supporters such as BIG W, L’Oréal, LUSH, Winc (formerly Staples), 3M, Qantas and Moose Toys.
Roll your shirt sleeves up whilst packing an array of goods including brand new linen, stationery, toiletries, clothing and homewares.
Your hard work will make a huge difference to tens of thousands of Australians.
A sausage sizzle will be provided for lunch. If you have any special dietary requirements please bring your own lunch.
The cost is $40 per person (inc GST). This covers training and supervision costs.
– You will be visiting an active warehouse so please wear closed-in shoes.
– Dress warmly in layers as it can get a bit chilly even on warm days.
– Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a bit dusty/dirty.
– Bring along your own water bottle and an enthusiastic attitude!
– Please bring along lunch and snacks if you have any dietary requirements.
– On the day you will be asked to sign our volunteer waiver (essential) and our media release form for photos (optional). Please let Good360 know if you would like to review these forms in advance and they would be happy to send these through.
AU491 Basement Warehouse, 149 McCredie Rd, Smithfield, NSW 2164
Contact: https://good360.org.au/contact-us/ https://good360.org.au/contact-us/
Ph. (02) 8594 3600