We'd love to meet you
We’re always keen to speak to talented people about building a career at Catalyser.
Catalyser is growing rapidly and we are always looking for people who are keen to join us on our journey to change the face of corporate giving.
If you're interested in joining a socially conscious tech company and using your skills to help grow social impact for countless community causes, please get in touch.
Apply for one of our vacancies by completing the form below and uploading your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us directly, contact us at:
Plan and execute content and digital marketing across multiple channels (SEO and PPC, social media, e-mail marketing, landing pages, content marketing) to enhance online brand presence and generate website traffic. You will be results driven and have a strong understanding of customer journey and customer acquisition.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, ideally in B2B enterprise software
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive and online content
- Web or digital media content creation/writing
- Strong understanding of SEM and SEO optimisation
- Strong ability to analyse data and analytics and draw out insights to optimise results
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
- Incredible attention to detail, well organised and a commitment to high quality work
Join our sales team as a solution-based enterprise sales executive with a demonstrated successful track record in proactively growing your pipeline and delivering predictable sales results. You will love talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their problems, whilst being meticulous with your CRM work.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years of enterprise software sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Track record of solution selling into enterprise/mid market companies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent skills in virtual presentations, online web demos and phone communications
- Knowledge of automated sales tools.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude and motivated for high performance.
Join us as a Full Stack Developer and be part of a dynamic and Agile team focused on creating high-quality software with a social impact. You will be a motivated self-starter and will be able to communicate effectively with both our engineering and product teams.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years solid experience with enterprise software and Java web application development - Spring/Hibernate, REST APIs, security and authentication
- Proficient in using SQL
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding of Git and experience with using git-flow or other branching strategies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with external stakeholders
- Takes ownership and has experience working to deadlines
- Meticulous with detail and ensures accuracy of your work, well organised and commitment to high quality work