Version: February 2018
Why we collect your Personal Information
In the course of managing the Platform and provision of services to your Employer, Catalyser may collect and hold Personal Information such as details donations, workplace giving data, sharing of news and information of your workplace giving and comments about campaigns and donations.
Our main purposes for collecting Personal Information is to:
- register and verify your Account on the Platform;
- manage Platform functions including donation tallies and donor comments;
- record your pledged donations on the Platform to pass on to your Employer for processing and payment of donations;
- provide updates and other communications in relation to our services and the Platform;
- monitor who is accessing and utilising the Platform; and
- provide services offer by us to your Employer and charity partners.
The type of Personal Information we collect is mainly based on information that you have submitted on the Platform, including your name, e-mail address, donation data and comments.
Catalyser will only collect Personal Information from you that is necessary for administering the Platform and delivering our services and we will not use or disclose Personal Information without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is of the purposes described above or is required or permitted by law.
How we collect your Personal Information
The main ways we collect Personal Information about you and your Employer are:
- when you create and Account;
- pledge a donation on the Platform;
- complete any survey questions or submit comments on the Platform; and
- when the Platform automatically collects information relating to your visit such as your IP address.
We may also collect Personal Information from your Employer or third parties when you have given your consent or to another party who holds Personal Information.
Whenever it is practicable, we will give you the option of not identifying yourself or not providing Personal Information when using the Platform or entering transactions with Catalyser.
Catalyser will take all reasonable steps to securely collect and hold your Personal Information and to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
When you login to your Account, details may be recorded about your visit, such as time and date, your server address, pages accessed, time spent and type of browser. This information is collected anonymously for analytical and statistical purposes.
Third party websites
The Platform may contain links to other websites, including the website of your Employer or charities. Catalyser is not responsible for privacy practices of any third party websites that you may access through the Platform